Miyerkules, Disyembre 12, 2012

Economics Trade Off

Economics

Trade OFF

Everyone had probably experienced trade offs to the extent that they had a better option. I had experience this for several reasons. I had to weigh the facts that are involved in the situation and quantify it to be able to know what option to choose.

I once asked by my mom if I would like to celebrate Christmas in the city for my father's leave of absence wasn't approved. I had a lot of things to do on my wish list for the Christmas break and it will ruin everything if I will decide to go. And to know the fact that I will enjoy even more if I stay at the province, so I had to know what are the constraints. I had a lot of things to brainstorm, but in the end i observe that it'll be a loss not to be with my dad for xmas. So I had changed my plan, and spent my xmas days wiht my family, yet I enjoyed a lot and earn a lot of credits of my dad.

Another experience of mine that proves the principles of trade off. I was on my summer vacation that time and I wanted really to hunt for summer jobs.But time comes between the lines, I had to serve a foundation for my scholarship. Time is really needed because we had hours to comply. I wanted exactly not to attend those meetings, services and the like but I realize that I will earn a better incentive if I would have pursue it. So in the end, I had to perform all my duties enabling for my scholarship's approval. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento